Thermopoly Plantation Shutters
(PVC Plantation Shutters)
Made from a poly-resin material, Thermopoly Plantation Shutters (PVC Plantation Shutters) provide excellent moisture resistance; making them perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens and other high-humidity areas.
- 13 standard colour choices
- Colour-match and custom paint colours available
- Choose from 63mm, 89mm and 114mm aerofoil shaped blades
- Aluminium inserts in the blades and stiles to create extra strength and durability.
- Ideal in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundries. And if you like to leave windows open throughout the night or while you’re out, there’s no need to worry about unexpected rain damaging your beloved shutters.
- Safe from termites
- 25 year manufacturer warranty
Want to know more…..
- Custom made to your window dimensions
- Sleek, elegant design
- Excellent insulation, keeping your energy costs down, while also helping filter noise.
- Face fit or reveal fit installation options
- Standard hinged, double-hinged, bi-folding, bay window, corner window or sliding options to suit your needs and lifestyle
- A range of style and colour options for hinges
- Multiple framing options and profiles, which also create additional light-block
- The sturdy slimline Clearview aluminium control bar, at the rear of the shutter, ensures a modern clean, streamlined unobstructed view, while still remaining serviceable.
- Traditional control bar on the front of shutters, centred or offset, are also available for the traditional plantation feel.
- Split control bar optional; great for extra privacy and light control
- Increase street appeal in addition to the aesthetic appeal inside your home.
- Light and breeze control, like no other window furnishing. Keep the sunlight in or out depending upon weather, with no flapping or banging of curtains, blinds and cords.