Australian made roller blinds, designed to suit contemporary or classic decor with style and elegance. Versatile and slimline blinds that provide privacy yet almost disappear from view when retracted. Available in a range of sheer, screen, translucent and block out fabrics to coordinate throughout your home.
- Screen or sunscreen fabrics – reducing UV up to 95% while providing privacy in daylight hours, without compromising your view.
- Translucent or light-filtering fabrics – providing privacy while still allowing some light to filter into your room. Suggested for living areas.
- Block out blinds – opaque fabric to provide privacy and darkness. Suggested for bedrooms and areas of high heat/light.
- Dual roller blinds or Day/Night roller blinds – Double blind system, comprising of both screen and translucent or block out roller blinds, to achieve the best of both worlds.
- Blackout option available, consisting of a head-box and side channels, to provide the ultimate light block. Suggested for shift workers and babies rooms.
- Linking brackets for openings with multiple blinds, increasing aesthetics while reducing gaps between fabrics.
- Aluminium base bars are available in a range of colours and shapes, or if wanting the blind to almost disappear from view when rolled up, opt for a subtle sewn base pocket.
- Chain operated or affordable battery-operated, remote controlled motors optional.
- A range of remote controlled or hardwired motorisation options also available, including the superior, quieter, smooth operation of the Somfy Sonesse motors.
- Chain stops to allow blinds to stop at preferred levels – no more blinds rolling up over themselves or rubbing on the floor.
- Flame retardant fabrics available.
- A variety of pelmet options available.
- Proudly Australian owned. Proudly Australian made.
- Offering up to 5 year warranties