Australian made Roman blinds are a classic and stylish way to dress the windows in your home. A popular choice, Roman blinds provide excellent insulation with minimal side gaps. Available in a range of woven timbers, and screen, translucent and block out fabrics to coordinate throughout your home. We are your local supplier of Roman Blinds on the Central Coast. Call us for a free measure and quote today.
- In addition to our standard fabrics, textured timbers and woven fabrics are also available.
- Standard Roman blinds with stitched pockets or available with front pelmets.
- Front and back battens available in a range of standard colours and stains. Custom colours also available.
- Sewn in rear aluminium battens available for maximum light block, eliminating stitch holes.
- A range of stylish acorns and cleats available to suit all decor.
- Supplied with cord locks as standard. Chain option also available.
- A range of remote controlled or hardwired motorisation options also available.
- Screen or sunscreen fabrics – reducing UV up to 95% while providing privacy in daylight hours, without compromising your view.
- Translucent or light-filtering fabrics – providing privacy while still allowing some light to filter into your room. Suggested for living areas.
- Block out blinds – opaque fabric to provide privacy and darkness. Suggested for bedrooms and areas of high heat/light.
- Woven timbers and fabrics available for designer results.
- Flame retardant fabrics available.
- Proudly Australian owned. Proudly Australian made.
- Offering up to 5 year warranties